Will having a Coincorner Customer Support number help you
Coincorner aims at simplicity and ease of use. You get the registration done super-quick and one may maintain one’s balance in GBP or Bitcoin. The 2 factor authentication provides good security and you have a good range of options when it comes to control of your Bitcoins. We can sell and buy Bitcoins or make withdrawals and deposits. The Coincorner API is aimed at merchants who want to open a window for their customers. It offers Android and IOS platforms for its users. You can make Bitcoin payments. More information can be acquired from Coincorner support number.
We can operate two kinds of accounts – Personal and Merchant.
Issues with the Coincorner
- We have to pay an administration fee of 2.5% of deposits less than 2000€. For bigger deposits, there is no fee.
- Some users remain piqued because they do not have control over their private keys. Other people think that it is a bonus.
- You need to provide heavy documentation for proof of identity.
- Some fees that Coincorner charges are steep.
- To make Bank Wire withdrawals you must pay £35.
- If you use credit or debit cards to make a deposit, you must pay £0.40 surcharge and a commission of 5%.
- If you use Neteller, minimum deposit must be £10/€10 for credit and £20/€20 debit cards.
- The minimum trade is £10/€10.
Having the Coincorner customer support number is helpful because you can reach them in an emergency. In case of any queries, you can call them on their Coincorner Toll-Free number 1-844-532-1333 for Support.
For info kindly visit the official website https://www.coincorner.com and raise a ticket there.