What is the use of having a Trezor Wallet Customer Support Number?
SatoshiLabs launched Trezor Wallet in August 2014. It is the first Bitcoin hard wallet of the world. It allows you to spend tokens just as you would with a hot wallet. It also offers you secure offline cold storage. It has nifty appearance small about the size or a car key. You can connect it to your computer with a USB cable. Trezor supports all cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Zcash, Litecoin, Bitcoin Testnet, and Dash. It keeps the Bitcoins stored within it just as it is meant to. In case of any queries, you can call them on their Trezor Toll-Free number for Support.
Issues with Trezor
- The biggest issue people have with Trezor is the price. Paying 100 dollars for such a small device does not sit well with many people.
- Some people have issues sending DGB to Trezor from changelly.
- For people having earlier versions that 1.5.2. there is a security issue. But, later versions do not have this problem.
- It is very problematic setting up the wallet. Most users find it confusing because it has so many steps.
- Currently supporting Bitcoin, Ethereum, and range of other coins, Trezor does not support other altcoins.
- The quality of the plastic is cheap and many users feel this not up to the high standards one expects of a world class wallet.
- You can use a passphrase to make your coins more secure. But, if you forget this passphrase, then your coins are lost forever.
Keep the Trezor wallet customer support number 1-866-272-4261 handy in case of emergencies.
For more info visit the official website:- https://trezor.io/ and raise a ticket there.